Let Ivy League editors help you get into a college

Hire Pro x
Appalachian State University
there is no photo

Tracy Reed

Professor in the Accounting department

Teacher Reviews20

20 teacher reviews

add a review

Review by

BEST TEACHER AT ASU!!! I took her for Principles I and she was great. The class is pretty hard, but she does an excellent job of preparing you for the exams. He manages to stay on schedule while teaching it really well. I would take her again in a heart beat if I could. Great teacher, she …more really tries to help students that are struggling. less
0
1

Review by

The material is not easy. She's extremely helpful and makes sure that you're well prepared for the exams. What she asks from you is not unrealistic. Would definitely take from her again! Taking her class solidified being an Accounting major.
0
1

Review by

Coming from a non-accounting major this teacher is excellent. I came into the class with zero accounting knowledge and did fine. She explains everything clearly and will answer any questions. She is extremely nice and will help any student. She really knows her stuff. Can be a little boring, …more but not bad. Would take again! less
0
1

Review by

I made a C+ in her class after taking it for the second time. Scared the crap out of me all semester long b/c the overall grade was with a LOT of curving at the end. You should really study with something other than the textbook, if you don't then you won't do well on her exams unless you're an …more accounting genius who "just gets it". STUDY HARD!!!! less
2
0

Review by

Tough class in general, but she does a good job of explaining everything. Don't miss class, she moves so fast you'll miss a lot of information. Overall, if you complete the homework and go to class you'll do well.
0
1

Review by

Pretty good teacher. She always will help you if you need it. Test are rough but all accounting 2100 test are.
0
1

Review by

Tracey is a great teacher. She cares a lot about how her students do in her class and can be very helpful. With that said, the class is not easy, nor should it be. Exams and final are 75%, the other 25% is easy grade padding. I can't imagine any teacher is better at this course than she is. I will …more definitely be taking her again if I get the chance. less
0
1

Review by

The class is hard, but Tracy is a great teacher. Attendance is not necessary but it's obviously a good idea to go. Don't wait til the last minute to study for tests or you're in for a rude awakening. Tracy really cares about her students succeeding in the class. Definitely one of the best at the …more school. less
0
2

Review by

Dr. Reed is an excellent professor. The subject matter was difficult, but she explained it in such away that it made perfect sense. Required online homework was extremely helpful in preparing for tests. This was my first Acc. class (I'm an Acc. major) and I felt like her class was a good …more foundation for later Acc. courses. less
0
1

Review by

Great teacher. It's one of those classes that you'll look back on and realize what a valuable learning experience it was (even though its pretty difficult). You just have to devote your time. and she's always more than willing to help you in her office hours with anything. Felt like I was in a …more class taught by my mom. Great lady less
1
1
Load more reviews
find a teacher

Professor qualifications determine the quality of education students get at a university. Thus, student reviews of professors are an essential part of choosing an institution to attend. Here, you can find a number of student reviews on the work and skills of Tracy Reed, a Professor in the Accounting department at Appalachian State University. The university is located in North Carolina, USA. The institution requires professionalism from its teaching staff and regular training courses attendance to maintain a high level of educational skills.

This university professor has received 20 reviews from former and current students, as well as some other guests. The majority of the submitted reviews are positive. 13 people note the high quality of professor’s classes. 7 comments find the skills of Tracy Reed lacking in a certain area of academic abilities of teacher-student relations.

Student opinions are important for university teachers as they show the level of their pedagogic skills. If you have any experience with the classes of Tracy Reed, share your experience and assess the quality of this professor’s work. Your review may help young applicants to find the right educational establishment.